The DIYer Bundle
(1) Massca® Twin Pocket Hole Jig Kit
The kit that makes getting started with woodworking easier than ever.
The Massca Twin Pocket Hole Jig is the perfect tool for creating pocket holes with ease and efficiency. Use the Massca Jig to create custom build-ins or for any do-it-yourself projects with wood. Our pocket hole jig is also a go-to tool for home improvements and repairs. This box comes with all the essentials you need to get started with pocket hole joinery.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Thanks to its unique, magnetic quick- adjust base system, the design of the Massca Pocket Hole Jig provides rapid and simple operation to make it one of the fastest and easiest jigs available.
- QUALITY DESIGN: No marking out is required when using this jig. It features a built-in workpiece thickness gauge, drill depth setting gauge, and setup gauge for rapid checking of dimensions, fast operation, and quick drilling of joints.
- RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION: This jig features hardened steel drill guides to supply long life, along with a clamping magnet for use with steel clamps. As such, this Twin Pocket Hole Jig is designed to allow the accurate drilling of side-by-side pocket holes.
- ACCURATE RESULTS: Used for creating perfect pocket holes, the pocket hole joint involves cutting a slot and accurately pre-drilling a pilot hole at an angle between two boards before connecting the two with a screw.
- COMPLETE SET: Perfect for joinery carpentry and DIY woodworking projects, this set comes complete with a jig, drill bit, stop collar, square driver, and hex key. This jig is designed for use with timber ½"- 1½" in thickness (13mm- 38mm). This set also includes 50 of the most commonly used pocket hole screws, making it an ideal kit for beginners or pros.
(1) Twin Pocket Hole Jig
(1) 3/8'' Hss step drill bit
(1) Square driver 150mm Bit No.2
(1) Depth stop collar
(1) Allen wrench
(50) Most commonly used pocket hole screws
- (10) 1'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 1-1/4'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 1-1/2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
- (10) 2-1/2'' Coarse Square Driver Screws
(1) Carrying case
(1) Massca® Pocket-Hole Screw Kit 500 Units
When you’re a woodworker the right screws can make all the difference, especially when you want to carefully “hide” them within the wood while maintaining a strong, stable structure. Massca Pocket Hole Screws with self-tapping tips make it easier to complete your DIY projects with a clean, professional appearance that looks great without sacrificing stability. Our zinc-plated screws are also rust and weather resistant, which means they can support indoor projects for long-lasting, reliable use that won’t let you down.
- Fine & Coarse Thread Pocket Hole Screws – Complete with 500 individual pocket jig screws in different styles these self-tapping screws can help you complete your woodworking jobs while maintaining a cleaner finish by hiding the screws more effectively.
- Strong, Zinc-Plated Screws – Our self tapping pocket screws feature fully zinc-plated heads to offer better rust and corrosion resistance which means you use them confidently in both indoor and outdoor wood projects. Intended for interior use.
- Supports Versatile Woodworking Jobs – This self-tapping pocket hole screw kit can be used with a wide range of different DIY wood construction projects including desks, tables, drawers, storage boxes, and other rugged designs.
- Varying Screw Lengths – We want to make it easier and faster to complete the job from start to finish so we included multiple lengths in every pocket hold screw assortment pack. Perfect for small, medium, and large DIY jobs.
- Heavy-Duty Storage Box – Every 500-piece pocket-hole screws set comes in a quality and durable storage box with wide-grip handle which makes it easier to carry around on use on indoor projects while staying organized.
- Fine thread screws:
- 100 units of 1”
- 125 units 1”,
- 100 units 1-1/4",
- 100 units 1-1/2”,
- 75 units 2-1/2”
Massca® Locking Face Clamp | 11 inch
Tight and Secure Grip
Get that tight and secure hold for cutting in your projects and materials at your own workshop with the Massca 11 inch Locking Face Clamp. You don’t need heavy-equipment or a high-powered machine to get the same results. Massca’s Locking Face Clamp can do the same job with its heavy-duty grip.
MADE FROM INDUSTRY-GRADE CARBON STEEL: This clamp is constructed from high-grade carbon steel for maximum toughness and durability. A craftsman’s workspace is a tough environment. You’d want your tools to last and keep up, wouldn’t you?
RELIABLE & VERSATILE: The Massca Locking Face Clamp is the perfect tool to clasp any material regardless of shape or size. Its 11-inch locking feature is a reliable choice for home or workshop projects. Its compact design is also great for toolkits or the traveling craftsman/craftswoman.
PRECISION HOLD: Thanks to its adaptable swivel pads that automatically adjust according to the surfaces' form, you’ll always get that precise hold that will save you extra seconds without all the manual adjusting you’ve been used to doing.
SUITABLE FOR ONE-HANDED WORK: It is ergonomically designed for one-handed efficiency and ease of use when working on your projects. You’d want a clamp that will do a good (or perhaps even better) job than your two bare hands.