The Carpenter Bundle
(1) Massca® M2 PRO Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System
Crafted for the stability and versatility of joinery needs
Our new M2 model is here and we've added a special touch to it. The Massca PRO Pocket Hole Jig System uses a well-balanced aluminum frame to ensure a reliable woodworking support base on job sites or in workshops. Our M2 PRO makes it easier than ever to work with longer pieces of lumber and repeat measurements. Each model comes with two lockable steel stabilizing bars and support stop blocks that adjust laterally to the exact length of your desired measurement to now provide more stability and versatility to your pocket-hole cuts.
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body – The Massca Pro Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System M2 features a well-balanced full-body aluminum frame & hardened steel drill guides to provide a reliable woodworking support base in the workshop or the worksite. Our metal build ensures a tough and heavy-duty pocket hole jig that's meant to last a lifetime and also, feels sleek to the touch.
- Stabilizing Bars & Stop Blocks - Our newest Pro model now includes stabilizing bars and blocks for easier work with long boards and quick exact cuts. Get the support you need when working with longer pieces of lumber and the ease when working with precise measurements.
- Dust Spout Connector & T-Track Slot – Easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust while creating your pocket holes with our dust port system to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling. Our PRO Pocket Hole Jig System also features a T-track slot.
- Adjustable Depth Setting – Each pocket hole jig features an easy drill depth knob to quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood avoiding damage, splinters, or splits.
- Advanced Hole Precision – Create perfect pocket holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards with the Massca M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jig.
- Extra Carpentry Accessories– We’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, and drill bit to help set the right depth and easily get started working with wood.
(1) M2 Pocket Hole Jig System
(1) Hex shank quick release stepped drill bit 3/8 (9.5 mm) Diameter HSS
(1) Depth collar for stepped drill
(1) Square drive screwdriver bit: No 2 x 6" (150 mm)
(2) Stabilizing bars
(2) Support blocks
(50) Self-tapping square head screws in different sizes
(4) Bench fixing screws
(1) Hex key for the stop collar
(1) Hex key for using a portable base
(1) Portable base adapter plate
(1) Drill depth turret stop
(1) Dust spout
(1) Viking Arm
Your Imagination Sets The Limits
With a lifting capacity of up to 330 lb / 150 kg, the range of applications is virtually unlimited. The installation of doors, windows, and cabinets are obvious uses, but flooring and the construction of porches, decks, and frameworks are also perfect opportunities to use this ingenious tool. All this and much more can easily be done with controlled precision thanks to the unique construction of the Viking Arm handheld jack. Made in Norway.
- Hardened CARBON steel / aluminum
- Capacity: up to 150 kg = 330 lb
- Operation range (mm): 6-215
- Standard base (mm): 6 x 105 x 87
- Mounting holes for safe operations
- Weight: 1,4 kg = 3,0 lb
- Extensively tested by FIMTECH (Norway)
Features and Advantages
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway